Hi there! I'm Sarah. I'm a 21 year old college student studying to be an elementary music teacher. Besides music, my greatest passion is running and fitness in general. I struggled with an eating disorder for three years and am in the process of freeing myself from it. I run marathons and hopefully want to complete an ironman one day. My blog is more than just fitness and recovery though. I am a huge book nerd, a whovian, a potterhead and a lover of travel. :) I'm also going to be in the Disney College Program this year so I'll be posting about that a lot. Let's be friends! :)
i really have to not beat myself up about being completely and utterly broke right now. i’ve done the best i can. i had three jobs for crying out loud but rent was expensive, utilities were expensive because i had to take care of other people who wouldn’t pay me, food was expensive and then i had so many unexpected expenses that just drained me. last year, i didn’t have so many things to pay for so i was okay but this year, i did. i cried a lot because i would go over just a little bit on my groceries or not have enough to pay for my birth control but for God’s sake, i’m 21 years old and at least i’m trying. i worked a lot of hours while still going to school full-time. i spotted friends here and there because they were struggling more than i was. i’m not in the most ideal situation right now but at least i still have food in my fridge, a roof over my head and clothes on my body. i’m okay.. i’ll be getting a steady paycheck again soon.. *deep breaths*
Oh gosh uhhmmmmm:
1. I’m currently living in Orlando and working for Disney. I’m seriously considering working full-time here after I graduate. :)
2. I’m a music education major and my target age group to teach is elementary students.
3. I currently have runner’s knee and it sucks. :(
4. Speaking of which, I’m a runner and I love it!
5. I’m also a heavy object lifter because it’s also awesome and fun!
6. I want to do an ironman one day. It’s not a matter of if, it’s a matter of when. ;)
7. I’m really book smart and I think I’m becoming wiser as I experience more things. I used to not have any common sense but I’m a lot better now.
8. I’m currently addicted to Temple Run 2. ;)
9. I get kind of uncomfortable around people who don’t talk a lot because then I feel like I’m annoying them.
10. I’m tired.. I might nap now. :)
Thanks girl! :)
Roommate and I got matching disney watches for work! 😊#dcp #disney #disneylook #disneyworld
I think it’s really sad if you can’t love your body because its not a certain size like would you pick your friends based on their size? Would you be mean to someone else because of their size? No, so don’t do it to yourself.
It is well with my soul 🎶
the point in your recovery when you can say that you honestly don’t want to be sick anymore is probably the best thing ever.