i feel like i should make this a bigger deal than i did in my last post. I AM GOING TO IMMOKALEE, FL!!!! :D i’m SO excited. i got the news while i was on mackinac and it was perfect. we can really start planning our future now and it doesn’t seem so far away! we only have 5 months of being long distance and then we’ll be together. :DDDDD
- Other than my instagram posts I’ve been avoiding social media while with Jeremy. We took so many cool pictures, I just had to post them! :)
- My week with Jeremy was AMAZING. He experienced slows bbq in Detroit, which is nothing short of spectacular, Franklin Cider Mill, the Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village (!!!) and crossing the border into Canada!
- We took a weekend trip to Mackinac Island which was fantastic and beautiful. We want to go again and savor it more.
- He also came with me to school and met my friends and professors. It was really funny having him sit in on classes with me. I enjoyed it. :)
- We ate lots of yummy food, including many doughnuts and a lot of beer. :)
- My body is currently hating me because of all the greasy food I’ve eaten but I have zero regrets because we had so much fun!
- We celebrated our year anniversary and wow I can’t believe that this wonderful man who adores me and makes me feel like a princess has been mine for a YEAR.
- I was really stressed out at work during our inventory evening and to make me feel better he went to lush and bought me a bath bomb and some more trichomania and left it in our break room for me to find. It was adorable. :P
- Speaking of work, I am REALLY stressed this week because our chief manager is away at a conference so I’m working 40 hours along with school.
- I also have an exam for my online class and a few papers and projects.
- Oh and i got accepted for the immokalee program in florida!! :) i’m doing 8 weeks of my student teaching there. SOO EXCITED! which means that jeremy and i will no longer be long distance in march because he plans on moving with me! :)
- i am happy and i hope you all are having a good week so far!
Anonymous: a siren or some sort of coastal beast
that is fucking awesome. :)
Jeremy is gone today. I cried so hard when he left :( at least I get to see him in three weeks. Already counting down!